WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Hair care clearance starting

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 03:56 PM PST

Tis the season for the start of hair care clearance in prep for a reset. Didn't get exact SKUs since I was rushed but noticed some Tresemme, Suave, and Loreal hairsprays and other misc hair treatments at 50% off. Soon we should see many more items in the hair care aisle should go on clearance so cut out those high value hair care q's.

Set for summer with $218.62 Savings!!! 12/1/16 Trip

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 12:25 PM PST

I haven't shared a store trip to anywhere in a long time, but my trip today at JCPenney was SO AWESOME, that I had to share it with you guys because while others may be like, "Uh, yay?" I know y'all will appreciate the pure awesomeness of these savings LOL.

I had to return 2 sweaters and received $19.32 cash back. Walked around to look at items, and found a corner of the store where many items were marked as $2.97! They had a lot of shorts and capris which I don't have many of since it's difficult to find a happy medium between short shorts and shorts that won't make me look 20 years older than I am lol. I grabbed almost anything in my size to try on.

I ended up buying a pair of Lee jeans ($44), a skort ($36), 2 pairs of shorts ($30 ea), a pair of Lee shorts ($44), and another pair of jeans ($44). After the coupon I used in conjunction with their clearance price of $2.97, they all came out to be $2.23 ea! I paid a "whopping" $14.09 and saved $218.62! Used the cash from the sweaters and still have $4.22 left over! :lol3: I'm so happy and set for summer.

CVS 12/11-12/17 Ad Scan

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 11:15 AM PST

AD SCAN HERE

* I was able to get the new ad today. Pics are up and I'll get to the type ups in the next day or so*

Reminder: CVS Beauty Club Totals Reset to Zero 12/31/16

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 09:19 AM PST

All Beauty Club purchases through close of business 12/31/16 will count. Time to check your receipts/CVS account to decide if you want to hit your next $50.00 award.

Please remember, as in past years, there is often a lag after Jan. 1 until any 12/31 purchases show in your account. There may be a delay in your $5.00 award printing -- a few days, or maybe longer.

If you applied for a new card during 2016, check the B/C balance on the old card.

On Jan. 1, everyone's Beauty Club resets to zero, and accumulates from there.

You do not need to sign up again for the B/C. Your sign up continues from your original sign up.

Please post if you have any questions.

December 2016 Tightwad Tips and Frugal Support

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 07:02 AM PST

This year is almost over. Things have changed for so many of us. I will spend this month finishing prepping for Christmas. I need to work on the Christmas menu as well as our regular menu. I have a two turkeys so I may just pick up a ham and fix a few sideI may decide to roast both turkeys even if we are only going to eat one. My husband and I have decided that we like turkey salad. I made some the other daywe ate it very quickly. I have done my Christmas shopping but I haven't wrapped a thing. I have already dropped off two of my friend's gifts. My husband wants a live tree so I need to start pricing those. We have looked at one place but some of the trees did not look good.

I hope to see everyone again this month as we wind up the year.

Feeling down

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 05:45 AM PST

I could really use some prayers to lift me up and remind what is worth living for and what I need to just let go. Am feeling so unimportant, useless and wasted. I need to snap out of this, but it has a hold on me, so pray for me please. I don't know if it's the Devil or my own mind telling me this, but it hurts.

December 2016 what did you stockpile?

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 04:44 AM PST

What have you stocked this month?

December 2016 what are you looking to stockpile?

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 04:44 AM PST

Whats everyone needing this month?

Cleaning Group - December 2016

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 04:35 AM PST

What are you getting done this month?

What's For Dinner At Your House? Thursday, December 1, 2016

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 04:31 AM PST

What are your plans for dinner tonight?

What's For Dinner At Your House? Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Posted: 30 Nov 2016 07:35 AM PST

What are your plans for dinner tonight?

Comments