WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


$5 off $25 Sat 9/3; scenarios needed

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 09:17 AM PDT

$5 off $25 on SOME receipts for next Saturday ; grt scenarios wanted

a potential poster named rachel12b wants to post but can't get it to work; help please

kohls coupons

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 08:03 AM PDT

Looking for kohls coupons or deals my dd1 found elsa shoes at kohls when shopping for sneakers..oy.

50% off clearance

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 03:17 AM PDT

Got a msg from dg yesterday of a Fri-Sun 50% off clearance prices. Needed some $5 off $25 sq so I went to my nearest store - they had some tulip bulbs - clearance of 90% off - and ended up $.10 instead of original $2! Now that was Friday - so today you can subtract the 20% it wud be $.08!!!

It is a shame no one is supporting this store chain.

Paypal question

Posted: 27 Aug 2016 01:41 AM PDT

I was able to open and fund a Paypal account and I haven't linked it to my bank account yet. I placed an order at Aeropostale.com and paid with Paypal, but nothing has happened and I got an email to link my bank.

On my Paypal page, it shows an authorization for the money and I'm not sure if the order is in limbo because I just placed late yesterday afternoon or because you have to have a bank account linked before you can shop online anywhere.

Anyone have any idea which it is?

Comments