WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Mucinex, triaminic, theraflu $1

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 08:17 PM PDT

I scored BIG at my dollar tree they had Mucinex cold medicine about 4 different types, Trianminic for children, and Theraflu two different types. I checked the expirations and they dont expire until 2017 or 2018. Medicine is so expensive especially these brands, flu season will come soon enough. I bought a total of 17 boxes just to be safe. I am sure there are coupons, but just happened to stumble upon the medicine, I will check for q's and go back. Good Luck

Replacement/new Plenti card?

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 06:15 PM PDT

Does anyone know if I get a replacement Plenti card if I get the same number, or does it change?

CVS July Monthly ECB Deals

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 01:43 PM PDT

Please post any deals you may find for the June monthly ECB deals! Thanks!

Spend $15 get $5 ECB on Garnier Skincare Limit 4
$2/1 Garnier Moisturizer (RP 7/10)
$2.00 on any ONE (1) GARNIER® Moisturizer (SavingStar)

CVS Coupon Discussion Thread!

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 01:40 PM PDT

Please post any coupons you get from CVS or Mani's in this thread. Whether they be a home mailer, e-mail, your online account or even any found in the store. Also any questions, concerns or comments about coupons or ECB's can go in this thread also.
Basically ANY talk about coupons!!

7/10 (Sun) What are you eating this evening?

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 01:13 PM PDT

We are having grilled chicken with mango salsa
grilled asparagus and corn on the cob
choc pudding pie with cool whip

What are you having?

7/10

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 01:03 PM PDT

Doubling heath and beauty qs

Tampax radient x2 $ 4$ each
Always raident/infinity x3 $4 each
Hanes men undies 6pk 13.99
Used 2/20 kmart q
2) 2/1 Tampax doubled to $4/1 each
3) $2/1 always doubled to $4/1 each.
I paid 13.++ oop basically paid only for unders!!

Stock up deal!

Posted: 10 Jul 2016 10:09 AM PDT

Hi Everyone!

I did the stock up sale for GM cereal and although Cookie Crisp was not tagged at my store it was included in the 5/$10. Here's the link for the $0.75 off coupon: Coupons - Betty Crocker

With evic coupons and Savingstar all 5 boxes (Lucky Charms, Cheerios, Cookie Crisp) I purchased were free.

Remember, if you spend $15 you get a gallon of milk for free!

Comments