WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Fruit of the loom socks and camis less than $3

Posted: 04 Jul 2016 09:48 PM PDT

I am unsure if there is a store called Fallas, in your state ( I am in California) but they had Fruit of the Loom socks for $1.66, YES $1,66 for a 6 pack, all styles. I stocked up really well(25 packs) for my girls for school, seem socks are always lost. Also they had the Camis for $2.50. Really good deal, if you have Fallas near you, go :) Perhaps, even purchase online.

Back to school 2016

Posted: 04 Jul 2016 09:45 PM PDT

Hello Guys :)

I know that is is NEVER too early for school clothes, school supplies, and all things fall for us frugalist. I am trying to remember when all the back to school sales begin. What are your game plans, it is July and I do believe the deals should be coming soon.

Comments