WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Heartburn clearance item........

Posted: 28 Jun 2016 09:45 PM PDT

Found a great Heartburn Clearance today while I was browsing in the aisles so if you use this product then you better get your track shoes on & get ready to make a run to CVS!

ZEGERID OTC....20 mg. (14 Capsules) by BAYER.....Exp.12/18 in Orange & Blue box!

Reg. price of $12.49.......it's NOW 75% off @ $3.12 (I don't remember where I got the coupons from but I had $3/1.....so I got them for $.12 CENTS) :hysterical: :hysterical:

OH POOPERS......I forgot to get the SKU# for ya'll......:kickbut: I can feel that kick coming already from the SKU police (you know who you are)? I'll do better next time!

Can you spend SYW points and still earn SYW points in the same trx?

Posted: 28 Jun 2016 05:06 PM PDT

I don't Kmart/Sears often so I'm wondering if I can spend and earn points in the same trx?

What's on Netflix?

Posted: 28 Jun 2016 11:01 AM PDT

I just mowed through Season 4 of House of Cards, ALL of Nurse Jackie and the movie Spotlight.

I'm thinking about Bloodline and Marco Polo, but would take more suggestions. Also, are there any more "new" movies available?

Comments