WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Lowe's Foods question

Posted: 05 Mar 2016 12:14 PM PST

When I went to redeem an Ibotta rebate, it just showed a picture of my Lowe's Foods card. Does that mean it will credit my account automatically - like Savingstar does when you buy something with the card on file?

I rarely go to LF, so I have no idea how it works. I know Food Lion is that way, so I'm hoping LF is too. Sure makes it easy to redeem.

$5 off $25 sq Sat. 3/12

Posted: 05 Mar 2016 08:39 AM PST

scenarios welcomed!

$1.00 off ONE Old Spice Body Wash OR Bar Soap

Posted: 05 Mar 2016 01:04 AM PST

Hurry and print the $1.00 off ONE Old Spice Body Wash OR Bar Soap while it's available. $1.00 off ONE Old Spice Body Wash OR Bar Soap Active Date: March 5, 2016 Expiration Date: April 30, 2016 **REMEMBER, YOU CAN PRINT 2 COUPONS PER COMPUTER** Use Printable Coupons with a store coupon to maximize your savings! By stacking coupons and shopping the sales you can get your items at the lowest possible prices and many times for FREE!

More...

Comments