WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


April 2016 Tightwad Tips and Frugal Support

Posted: 31 Mar 2016 09:44 PM PDT

I cannot believe it is April already. I am going to do a bit of spring cleaning around my house. I have started a new chapter in my life as well. I have started dating a guy that I met several months ago. I really don't know how things will work out for us. I don't know if I will ever want to marry again. My baby Gabe is continuing to azame me. I don't know what we are going to do with that boy. I look forward to hearing from our little family and I would like any others who are interested to join us.

Question about Walgreens paperless coupon

Posted: 31 Mar 2016 03:32 PM PDT

Does anyone know if you clip the paperless coupons and they go to your Walgreens cared - are those Walgreen coupons or manufacturer coupons? Wondering if I can use a manufacture's coupon with the clipless coupon.
thanks

3/31 trip

Posted: 31 Mar 2016 02:33 PM PDT

4 tresemme 3.50 each (promo now buy 2 get 2$ off instantly)
4 pkg Bic deuce blades 5 CT 1.85 each
Used
4) 2/1 Bic adjust to 1.85 off
2) 3/2 tresemme mqs
Less 4) store promo

The promo only knocked off 1.00 so I had to back in for 3$ refund

Coke q's

Posted: 31 Mar 2016 11:15 AM PDT

I admit. I am guilty of posting here though i have not viewed through thestore threads, but please help.

I hha the. MCR free soda q's. Today is he last day to redeem. Where should I go? I have SR, SnS, Foodtown, CVS, Target, RA, Wags.

Tia.

CVS 4/10-4/16 Ad Scan

Posted: 31 Mar 2016 06:25 AM PDT

AD SCAN HERE

ECB DEALS


BOGO DEALS


OTHER SALES


ad scan by clipcoupon @ instagram, pfd by erica @ iheartcvs

Comments