WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


Great dealon Magnum bats week of 4/3

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 06:47 PM PDT

They will be on sale for $3 and buy 4 save $4 instantly. There are IP at coupons.com that are .75/1. So if you buy 4 you can get them for $1 each or if you have a true double store as low as .50 per box !

Fake STARBUCKS Promotions

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 02:36 PM PDT

I have been having trouble getting a promised $5 Starbucks Gift Card for buying 3 qualifying products. So after multiple unsuccessful attempts to communicate with the company, I called Starbucks directly.

I discovered something disturbing and thought I'd share it with you, so that you should perhaps do a little legwork before buying purchases based on a promised rebate.

I was told that Starbucks runs their own promotions but they are linked to the Starbucks rewards programs and are connected with their Cards.

But, anyone can go to Sams Club or anywhere else and buy bulk cards and set up promotions on the web. HelloWorld,Inc. is behind the current "Buy 3 Starbucks products and get a $5 gift e-card." They are most likely a fraudulent outfit.

THEY HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH STARBUCKS. THEY ARE NOT ENDORSED BY STARBUCKS. THIS PROMOTION HAS NOT ORIGINATED WITH STARBUCKS. BUT THEIR WEBSITE FOR THE PROMOTION ESSENTIALLY LOOKS LIKE A STARBUCKS WEBSITE.

MAKE NO MISTAKE. IT ISN'T.

If you buy the products and submit receipts to them and get nothing back, Starbucks cannot help you.

I've had nearly 15 e-mail interactions with them to no avail. I've documented my purchases upwards of 7 times and still, I keep getting robotic responses telling me to resubmit my receipts. These guys are frauds, pure and simple. I'm filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. But, please, don't go buy Starbucks products and expect to get anything back. Here is the link for reference purposes only. Please, do NOT attempt to redeem this offer. Starbucks eGift Offer

Dominos quikly promotion is back!!

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 02:13 PM PDT

Can you click quickly enough to win some free pizza? Dominos is hosting this quick finger game again! Here's my link: https://m.quikly.com/1351-dominos/t/NExLgEd-lnk

cvs has been loving me

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 05:16 AM PDT

I have been getting email and ap qs regularly for $$/$$ etc with pretty great sales and mqs and ecb I've been able to keep diapers to cheap.

I got
3 pkg huggies at 9.99
1 roll paper towels cvs brand
Used 6/30 email q
3/20 huggies diaper ap q
2/1 huggies mq
4/2 huggies
50/1 cvs paper towel q printed at kiosk
Oop was 15.++after tax and got 10$ ecb
I was going to get cvs tp but an ap q popped up for 1$ angel soft brawny etc
So my second trans
1 pk huggies 9.99
1 4 pk double roll angel soft 3.79
Used
2/1 huggies mq
1/1 angel soft cvs ap q
This trans complicated and was canceled 2x but eventually mgr pushed it thru
10$ ecb used
Oop 1.09
Not bad overall

Comments