WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com


CVS 4/3-4/9 Ad Scan

Posted: 23 Mar 2016 04:39 PM PDT

AD SCAN HERE

ECB DEALS



BOGO DEALS



OTHER SALES



ad scan by pennys mom coupons, pdf by erica @ iheartcvs

Body wash close outs and Savingstar

Posted: 23 Mar 2016 11:36 AM PDT

I was at Kroger today and stumbled upon a bunch of close out body washes that are also on Savingstar! There was Caress for $1.40, Tone body wash for $2.97, Dial body wash for $2.09, and Herbal essences body wash for $1.97! All have digital and paper coupons making them even cheaper AND all but the Herbal essences are on Savingstar, so definite money makers! these will vary because I didn't see them at another Kroger near me, but it's such s good deal that I thought it's best to share.

3/23/16..Today Is Our 10th Year Wedding Anniversary..

Posted: 23 Mar 2016 09:26 AM PDT

Today Is Our 10th Year Wedding Anniversary, This what we have been planning for the last few months, I like to wish my dh (Golfer) a happy and bless day !! It has been great being your DW and best friend for the last 16 plus years...



I pray that the next 10 years will be even greater!!!

I LOVE YOU:)

What's For Dinner At Your House? Wednesday, 3-23-16

Posted: 23 Mar 2016 06:00 AM PDT

What are your dinner plans?

Comments